Take Flight in your photography skills with Wings, a 3-month online learning and group mentorship experience for Equestrian Photographers (professional or passionate amateur) looking to take their photography and photo editing skills to a higher level.
The Wings Mentorship Includes
What will you learn?
- Week One - Horse Behavior and Safety at Sessions
- Week Two - Tools of the Trade and Optimal Camera Settings
- Week Three - Natural Posing for Horse and Rider
- Week Four - Finding the Light, Finding the Magic
- Week Five - Composition for Better Storytelling
- Week Six - Workflow that Saves Time and Money
- Week Seven - Lightroom for the Equestrian Photographer
- Week Eight - Perfecting Your Images with Retouching
- Week Nine - Black Background Fine Art
- Week Ten - Full Session Editing and Retouching Demo
- Week Eleven - Critique Week, Are you ready for Pegasus?
- Week Twelve - Wrap up and Final Q&A
The Power of Community
As part of the Wings Mentorship, you will join a growing community of like-minded equestrian photographers. During the mentorship and afterwards, you will be part of a private Facebook group just for members.
Learning from Shelley has completely transformed me as a photographer! Not only has my knowledge grown exponentially, but I have watched her teach with grace and patience and that has helped me grow as a person. Shelley is able to communicate her extensive knowledge on lighting, posing, gear, technical skills, and post-processing with such ease that learning from her is a joy, and I am so thankful that I am still growing from having her as a mentor!"
Andra Erickson Photography
"Working with Shelley increased my confidence and skill tremendously. She taught me to see and use light as a tool in my photography - something I understood in theory but wasn't applying with skill. And while I choose to work with Shelley because of her style, she allowed me to develop my own vision. I loved working with Shelley for her kindness, patience, and knowledge! "
Jessica Annalee Photography
$1500 for 3 months or
- 10 Video Lessons - reg. $2250
- 12 group coaching/teaching calls (reg $1200)
- Resource Library (reg. $400)
- Critiques and Editing Demos (reg $475)
- Circle of support (priceless!)
- First priority for the Pegasus Mentorship
- OVER $4000 Value!
Hi! I'm Shelley, and I give equestrian photographers the skills and confidence they need to take better photos and grow a successful business.
As an experienced equestrian photographer, I have combined my deep love of horses with my passion for making heartfelt images to create a thriving full-time business that includes equestrian portrait, commercial and editorial photography.
I have been leading workshops and mentoring photographers for over 14 years. My number one goal as a mentor is to ensure that my students learn the concepts and are able to successfully apply them to their own photography and business.
I am concise, positive, and encouraging in my approach. I also like to keep learning fun! My favorite phrase to say while teaching is: “Good Job!”