Take Flight in your photography skills with Wings, a 3-month online learning and group mentorship experience for Equestrian Photographers (professional or passionate amateur) looking to take their photography and photo editing skills to a higher level.
The Wings Mentorship Includes
What will you learn?
- Week One - Horse Behavior and Safety at Sessions
- Week Two - Tools of the Trade and Optimal Camera Settings
- Week Three - Natural Posing for Horse and Rider
- Week Four - Finding the Light, Finding the Magic
- Week Five - Composition for Better Storytelling
- Week Six - Workflow that Saves Time and Money
- Week Seven - Lightroom for the Equestrian Photographer
- Week Eight - Perfecting Your Images with Retouching
- Week Nine - Black Background Fine Art
- Week Ten - Full Session Editing and Retouching Demo
- Week Eleven - Critique Week, Are you ready for Pegasus?
- Week Twelve - Wrap up and Final Q&A
The Power of Community
As part of the Wings Mentorship, you will join a growing community of like-minded equestrian photographers. During the mentorship, you will be part of a private Facebook group just for members. When the mentorship ends, you will be invited to join our ongoing membership group, Pegasus Circle, for ongoing education, support and community.
Learning from Shelley has completely transformed me as a photographer! Not only has my knowledge grown exponentially, but I have watched her teach with grace and patience and that has helped me grow as a person. Shelley is able to communicate her extensive knowledge on lighting, posing, gear, technical skills, and post-processing with such ease that learning from her is a joy, and I am so thankful that I am still growing from having her as a mentor!"
Andra Erickson Photography
"Working with Shelley increased my confidence and skill tremendously. She taught me to see and use light as a tool in my photography - something I understood in theory but wasn't applying with skill. And while I choose to work with Shelley because of her style, she allowed me to develop my own vision. I loved working with Shelley for her kindness, patience, and knowledge! "
Jessica Annalee Photography
$1500 for 3 months or
- 10 Video Lessons - reg. $2250
- 12 group coaching/teaching calls (reg $1200)
- Resource Library (reg. $400)
- Critiques and Editing Demos (reg $475)
- Circle of support (priceless!)
- First priority for the Pegasus Mentorship
- OVER $4000 Value!
Hi! I'm Shelley, and I give equestrian photographers the skills and confidence they need to take better photos and grow a successful business.
As an experienced equestrian photographer, I have combined my deep love of horses with my passion for making heartfelt images to create a thriving full-time business that includes equestrian portrait, commercial and editorial photography.
I have been leading workshops and mentoring photographers for over 14 years. My number one goal as a mentor is to ensure that my students learn the concepts and are able to successfully apply them to their own photography and business.
I am concise, positive, and encouraging in my approach. I also like to keep learning fun! My favorite phrase to say while teaching is: “Good Job!”