I would like to reassure you that I will be taking all precautions advised by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health in regards to COVID-19. Client safety is my number one priority!
I commit to:
- Monitor my own health and err on the side of caution to reschedule if I have any possible symptoms of the virus.
- Take my temperature before leaving for each shoot.
- Stay home as much as possible to limit my exposure to the virus.
- Reschedule sessions for 14 days if I find I’ve been exposed to the virus.
At sessions, I will:
- Maintain a six-foot social distance.
- Make no physical greetings such as hugs or handshakes.
- Disinfect all equipment (including shared halters, lead ropes, etc.) with wipes before and after each use.
- Wear a mask if social distance cannot be maintained.
- Not enter a barn without consent.
- If consent is given, thoroughly sanitize my hands before entering and wear a mask.
I will have a liberal rescheduling policy where either of us can reschedule up to the time of the shoot if there is a concern for safety. I will also ask that clients reschedule if they are not feeling well, even if it is mild and also let me know if they become ill within a week after the session.
Portrait Ordering Sessions
I will also be doing all portrait ordering sessions online using Zoom to minimize face-to-face contact. I have a plan for how to make this awesome!
I will continue to monitor the latest news and recommendations of the state and the CDC and update this page accordingly.
I hope to safely see you soon!