I breathed a sigh of relief yesterday when MN Governer Tim Walz announced another round of businesses allowed to open and I saw photography on the list. I’ve been so eager to get back to the work I love!
While I’m excited to open up, I would like to reassure you that I will be taking all precautions advised by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health in regards to COVID-19. In anticipation of re-opening, I have been working on new policies to ensure the safety of everyone involved in photo sessions.
Client safety is my number one priority!
I commit to:
- Monitor my own health and err on the side of caution to reschedule if I have any possible symptoms of the virus.
- Take my temperature before leaving for each shoot.
- Stay home as much as possible to limit my exposure to the virus.
- Reschedule sessions for 14 days if I find I’ve been exposed to the virus.
At sessions, I will:
- Maintain a six-foot social distance.
- Make no physical greetings such as hugs or handshakes.
- Disinfect all equipment (including shared halters, lead ropes, etc.) with wipes before and after each use.
- Wear a mask if social distance cannot be maintained.
- Not enter a barn without consent.
- If consent is given, thoroughly sanitize my hands before entering and wear a mask.
I will have a liberal rescheduling policy where either of us can reschedule up to the time of the shoot if there is a concern for safety. I will also ask that clients reschedule if they are not feeling well, even if it is mild and also let me know if they become ill within a week after the session.
Portrait Ordering Sessions
I will also be doing all portrait ordering sessions online using Zoom to minimize face-to-face contact. I have a plan for how to make this awesome!
I will continue to monitor the latest news and recommendations of the state and the CDC and update this page accordingly.
I hope to safely see you soon!